Perry will play!

• Thank you basketball gods

• @Jayrawks1 Now we just need our treys to start falling again.
    The staff will get Perry some good legal pain meds before the game and wrap his leg in the best knee brace money can get, not to mention he has been getting treatments on it Atleast twice per day since the injury. He’ll be ok…or he wont

• @Lulufulu I can’t imagine him being 100% considering he couldn’t play yesterday, however he will be healthy enough to draw some attention inside and maybe kick it out so those three’s we have to take will be more open

• @Jayrawks1 Nah, no way he is 100% Never said that. But he has access to some of the best trainers in the bizz and Im confident in KU medicine and rehab. This is completely different but I tore my rotator cuff and bicep tendon, twice. The time I had to spend rehabbing my shoulder was a few months with a physical therapist. I am not a pro athelete or 21 years old. Perry is and he will recover from this weeks faster than any normal person could. He didnt tear anything, he just had it hyperextended.
    I know he wont be 100% until summer time but the KU staff will have him ready to play well enough thru March if it is possible to get him there.

• @Jayrawks1 I also think Self held him out yesterday on purpose.

• we are gonna have to hit shots outside of 3 feet today. Although Baylor does play out on shooters. They also in the last game stopped the ball from getting into the middle which we exploited the first match-up. So it will be interesting to see what happens with our bad ball offense.

We need a good start, we need shots to fall, and we need to play like the season depends on it. It’s going to take basically the best game we’ve played all year to pull this one out. You know Baylor doesn’t want to go 0-3 against KU.