LOL UT looking at Self

• LOL! If Self wanted another pay raise he would have taken the blank check from Boone Pickens! People here in TX are not very educated on KU or Bill Self.

http://www.hornsports.com/texas-basketball-rumors-recruiting-updates

• OMG… what a pipe dream… but what do you expect from a site called “Horn Sports?”

Might as well make it catchy and call it “Horny Sports!”

Pretty hilarious read… especially how this ‘writer’ could have never guessed CS would be interested in going to Texas after his recruitment of the “Andrew Wiggins clown show.”

Andrew Wiggins clown show? Really? Saying phrases like that expose the delusion in Austin. Yes, Statmachine, you nailed it with your comment; if it was all about money, CS would be coaching basketball 7 months out of the year and would be managing oil wells for T.Boone in his “free time.”

The final knock on reality in that spewgyism followed the shocking announcement of Self leaving Lawrence to become a Longandhorny, I mean Longhorn, when the ‘writer’ mentioned that they wouldn’t replace Barnes with Self if Barnes can at least take his team deep in the NIT. What a slam to Self! He isn’t even valued above a few games in the NIT!

Luckily, I wasn’t eating chicken while reading that, because I would have surely choked on the bones! No wonder they only eat Longhorn steaks down there… no choking! (no joking!)

• I just thought I would share some humor while waiting for the 3 o’clock hour! All these rumors are really addictive. Trying to find leaks with any relevance is like searching for bigfoot!

• I logged on to their message board and those morons actually believe Self would leave Kansas for them. Claim he’d be looking for a pay increase… Is pot legal in Austin?

• And I went trolling… Left this for the “Shaunster” Texas: What do you think the chances are of a guy like you and a girl like me… ending up together? HCBS: Well, texas, that’s difficult to say. I mean, we don’t really… Texas: Hit me with it! Just give it to me straight! I came a long way just to see you, Bill. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances? HCBS: Not good. Texas: You mean, not good like one out of a hundred? HCBS: I’d say more like one out of a million. [pause] Texas: So you’re telling me there’s a chance… YEAH!

• I dont smoke but I found your answer here. http://webehigh.org/austin-tx-texas/

“Austin is a homegrown scene, much of the the budd is unique and extremely potent. If you’re smoking pot in Texas, you couldn’t be any where more hospitable and resourceful than Austin.”

Dumb and Dumber! LOL I will have to go check out your post. Clever Kip.

• Does cowsh*t have that much thc in it?

• Goshdurnit!

I feel like I’ve been left out of the loop.

I’m going to visit my attic and dig around for some apparatus from the 70s. Hopefully, there will be some old tar residue left in something that will be enough to pull me into this conversation. It wouldn’t take much!

Might give me some insight on defining “PHOF!”

“Shaunster” huh?

My father is in his 80s and once told me, “never trust anyone with -ster at the back of their name… it can only remind you of dumpster!”

• @drgnslayr…“dumpster” lol