Welcome to Larryville!

• I didn’t forget.

Glad we are talking about Larry again… because the last time I went down this path, we were looking for the perfect spot in Lawrence to place a sign “Welcome to Larryville!”

Anyone have good ideas?

I’d be happy to crowd fund this and we would build something very special. It would be great to put it somewhere on Iowa, on the way in from the turnpike. Or thinking different… it could be installed in a park, where people can walk up to it and appreciate it.

I’d be happy to put my two cents in on this and work on the organization and crowd funding. I’d need help, especially in Lawrence because this would have to go before the city.

This is definitely a job for crowd funding. It doesn’t make sense to force taxpayers into doing this. We have the fan support to raise enough money to do this first class.

It would be smart to build a board. Decisions have to be made. How is the sign designed? It would be great to list “Danny and the Miracles”… others?

Volunteers?

How about a broader perspective… a park all about Jayhawk basketball!

• @drgnslayr How about renaming that one street that you can’t pronounce, that begins with an O i think? Rename that one to Larryville and then on the lawn outside AFH, some sort of statue or monument or something of that nature. Just a thought off the top of my head.

• @Lulufulu " Oak " St. ?

• Ousdahl???

• @JayhawkRock78 said:

Ousdahl???

Yah that one