Jalon Daniels sighting
-
Played for the Bucs today. Zero completions on 3 attempts...well, he did have an interception, so does that count? Passer rating of 0.0
But as at KU in the preinjury era, he did better with his legs. Ran for 9 yards in a single attempt. Better average than most RBs, I'd guess.
-
Undrafted, but now scheduled to start against Green Bay next week due to Mayfield's thumb injury. What an opportunity for Jalon. I hope he does well.
-
Weโll see how JD does this weekend and the next few. If he can put up some good numbers and get TB their first win he could be a good candidate to be traded for a bigger role elsewhere.
-
I am rooting for Jalon Daniels. He has been through a lot the past few years and it would be great for him to win an NFL game and make the doubters look silly
-
Not a good start for JD, a couple of nice runs but between last week and this week 1/5 13 yards and 2 picks.
-
Nice 3rd down toss!
-
Where can I watch?
-
He's had some positive moments, but he's showing his JD colors ... two picks so far in the first half.

-
Ugh I hate it but yes @rockchalkjayhawk but he looks like old JD right now. I willing to bet he gets bench this week.
-
Yea @kjayhawks2.0 sad but true.
Flashes of this arm and athleticism, then bone headed picks and mistakes.
Hoping he can put it together.
-
He just threw a TD pass. Glad to see.
-
@wissox83 heโs competing for a job in the nfl right now, get a stop and get them back down the field

-
Tough break for JD. His center failed to snap the ball correctly and JD took a huge loss as a result