We thought the portal was gonna let up /change in a bit- -lol

• Just happen to read this the other thought welp hear we go, maybe I’m just late to the game, might be old news to people , I just didn’t realize it. day /or heard about it.

Leet’s see when was it ? Wasn’t it in the Middle of last Season were a Court ruled temporarily at the time that a player could transfer as many times as he wanted without having to sit out a yr or use a year ? Where a kid could transfer 4-5 times if he wanted without any time out.

Well now that rule has become a Permanant rule . Which means anytime a player wakes up in a bad mood and get’s mad at a Coach he can transfer and be immediately eligible to play at any other School It will be a constant NIL bidding war for players from no on.- -You can’t match , or out bid others- -your gonna be screwed.

Kind of a mixed bag for me on this , on one hand sure would love to be able to get that experienced guy through the portal, quality guy that’s been through the wars — -BUT on the other hand , what’s this do to the High School kids - - -your incoming stud Freshman or that kid that is in the range of a top 50 player , a kid that might take 2-3 years to develop but a kid that has no problem sticking around and developing ? - I just don’t see how this can’t hurt these kids.

Like I said maybe this has been discussed already and just missed it----just curious what you think ?-- -ROCK CHALK