Can someone PLEASE tell me again

• Hey guys just looking for somebody – anybody who has the pair that will stand next to me and tell me how our league is so easy - - easy wins, granted wins. - -SOMEBODY < - -ANYBODY / -If there is someone holla.

Teams in this league get beat up - - bruised - - battered - -curb stomped - - run over - - just flat ass ol Country whoopins, ,fans get frustrated - -mad - - upset - -when their team they don’t think is playing wll - -having a bad year – - playing really crappy ball. - -Well there is a reason for that - -the Reason ? - -this league is just fricken good - -REALLY , REALLY GOOD.

Perfect examples to name a couple : - -KU goes on the road and gets beat by UCF by 5 at UCF - people think - DAM are you Serious ? - This is the same team that KSU mauled by 22 points in Manhattan. Then UCF turns around and beats Texas - -@ Texas -Crazy

Then you have Ku going in to Stillwater and just knocking the Dog doo out of Okie State by what 24 ? - -then People say well it was Okie State - – -that game was a given right ? – -Wrong. This same Okie State that KU Barn stomped on Okie’s home floor , they in turn then turn around and go to Manhattan an take K/State team into overtime before losing on K/States home floor. See that’s just two examples on this league.

Perfect example of how fricken hard this League is , KU just picked up their FOURTH loss of the Season and we are still ranked in the top ten. -So tell me again how easy this league is - - goes to show what the National people and Coach’s think about the Big 12 ., - it’s called - - -RESPECT. People respecting the crap out of how tough it is in the Big 12. – It’s a absolute war/every dam night. - -Night in - -Night out , you best be ready to bring it against EVERYBODY ! ! !

This week the Big 12 has - -EIGHT - - YES EIGHT teams ranked in the top twenty five. - -Question , does anybody know has there EVER been that many teams ranked in the top 25 before from one League ?- -EVER ? - you would think that has to be some kind of record.

This Week rankings are : - -Houston 4th - - - -KU 8th - - - - Iowa St 12th - - - - Texas Tech 15th - - - -Baylor 18th - - - -BYU 22nd - - - - Oklahoma 23rd - - - -TCU 25th . - -Doubters - -let me hear ya – ( Crickets )- -thought so - - - - ROCK CHALK