Well at least we had ONE TEAM win

• At least the Ladies played really well tonight. - - KU Ladies beat un-defeated & ranked # 4 in the Nation Baylor- -87-66 - Baylor was 14 -0 until tonight.

T Jackson was a Beast - -27 points & 18 rebounds - - Kirksgeiter Scord 19 points --and our 5 * Freshman Nicols scored 22 points - -Huge win for the Ladis. - -Way to represent Ladies

• @jayballer67 I’d start following the women’s team, but then they’d start looking stupid too.

• @nuleafjhawk said in Well at least we had ONE TEAM win:

@jayballer67 I’d start following the women’s team, but then they’d start looking stupid too.

lol na they would be fine buddy. Kind of a mixed bag here I think , I think Coach could very well be on the hot seat. The team actually has under achieved this Season, with the Ladies they had coming back all Super Seniors and winning the Womens NIT last year plus some very quality Ladies they had coming in Coach hasn’t done the best job. Last night we saw what they are capable of and should of been doing. - There is no way this team should be 8-7 and 1-3 in Big 12 play.

I am trying to hold on myself haven’t quite gave up but there are some grumblings