Merry Christmas, Bucketeers!

• Writing this today since tomorrow we will likely be in good part occupied.

I have really enjoyed the conversations we have had this year, and hope you all have time to relax, and enjoy a bit of a break this week.

Looking forward to the conference grind. Like many years, the Big 12 will be a challenge and we enter conference season with plenty of questions. Should be an excellent source of intrigue.

• @approxinfinity said in Merry Christmas, Bucketeers!:

Writing this today since tomorrow we will likely be in good part occupied.

I have really enjoyed the conversations we have had this year, and hope you all have time to relax, and enjoy a bit of a break this week.

Looking forward to the conference grind. Like many years, the Big 12 will be a challenge and we enter conference season with plenty of questions. Should be an excellent source of intrigue.

Merry Christmas my friend , hope you can enjoy a very merry Christmas, but most of all be safe. I’m just looking forward to next game up - - Beating the Dog Doo out of Wichita St.

Also getting amphed up for our bowl game against UNLV - - ROCK CHALK

• @approxinfinity Merry Christmas! This site is a gift for all of us Jayhawk fans and I’m thankful that you have put in all the time and effort to make this a fun place to cuss and discuss all things KU!

You are much appreciated 🙏

• @nuleafjhawk he certainly is! I hope everyone will be here for the 🏈 🥣 game! Close enough. I’m stoked about it! I’ve loved this season, watching Jason Bean grow. So close to winning a few more. We just finished our Christmas, went to Botanica in wichita. If you are close it’s worth the time. We went Fri at 5:30, not too cold either. We celebrated Fri and sat. I drove back and forth, in the Phog🤣. New pet peeve, turn your dang lights on! They all stayed there. Only 40 mins for me to stay in my own bed. Tonight I went to our Christmas Eve. service. Was awesome. Merry Christmas. On my own now. Rock Chalk 🏈

• @Crimsonorblue22 agree very much about Bean. His story arc reminds me of DMac’s. I was wrong about both. Their ceilings were higher than I could imagine; I’m glad to be wrong, and they ended up being two of my favorite Jayhawks.

• Merry Christmas!🎄 🎅 🤶

• Merry Christmas we got a little snow here in central Kansas

• Merry 60 degree Christmas from Chicago! I actually don’t like it, I’d rather it be 10 with a foot of snow and be out cross country skiing right now. But I do like our community here. Remarkably peaceful and agreeable in the age of internet arguments over the finest minutae. Greg Maddux or Tom Seaver I saw on twitter. People getting all bent out of shape over someones opinion that Tom was better (he was) or Greg was better (he was).

Thanks @approxinfinity for your work in making us the best group out there!

• Snowing here again, pretty heavy! 🥶❄❄❄❄❄️ I’m dreaming of a KU victory! Wish I was there. @wissox come on down!

• Merry Christmas all