Wow , these guys must be smoking some good S - - -

• Good Morning everyone , I thought I just had to share this. I was going through my personal E-Mails this morning and seen this one , it was called team rankings, so I thought I would see what it was all about.

MAN , when I read this I thought WHAT ? - are you fricking kidding me ? - Thinking they needed to share whatever it was they had ben smoking cause they are some delusional fools - I mean seriously ?

Let me share what they had to say about KU , they said that after yesterdays win over Missouri they now had KU projected to finish the Regular season at - -( 22-9 ) & - ( 11-7 ) in the Big Twelve. - you have got to be fricken insane. They gave us a 98 % of making the NCAA tourney - -ok that’s fine - OH here you go they have us as the # 16th ranked team - - -SIXTEENTH ! ! ! - -WHAT / - -and projected 5th in the Big 12 Lmao.

They give us a 45 % chance to make the Sweet Sixteen - - a 10 % chance to make the Final Four & a 2 % chance to win the Title. - Holy Crap.

Some more good info , they give us a 7 % chance of getting a # 1 seed in the Big 12 post Season Tourney lol , they project us as a # 5 seed in the Big 12 Post Season Tourney - - & an 8 % chance to win the tourney - - OMG, how in the hell they coming up with these kind of numbes ? - So are they whacked or am i the one delusional ? - thought you might like to see this Crazy.

• @jayballer67 the numbers are not pretty because we can’t blow out very many teams. I’ve already stated a few times this is a copy of a Tony Bennett coached team. Play good defense and be efficient offensively. We have seen teams like that win a national title or lose to a 16 seed.

• @kjayhawks said in Wow , these guys must be smoking some good S - - -:

@jayballer67 the numbers are not pretty because we can’t blow out very many teams. I’ve already stated a few times this is a copy of a Tony Bennett coached team. Play good defense and be efficient offensively. We have seen teams like that win a national title or lose to a 16 seed.

Understand , and still though for them to rank us as the # 16th best team is a little over the top