Keep in perspective but these numbers are insane

• Was doing some browsing this afternoon ran across our stats, just totally nuts. 1st let me say now I KNOW we ALL KNOW w have to consideration the competition that brought us these numbers but still.

We have to realize these will drop but interesting still. just think if w could even come close to some of these throughout the Season ok so I’ll show you these :

Right now after 2 games we are averaging 98 points per - – our opponents are averaging 58.5 - -which means we are beating our opponents by right at 40 points a game lol.

At this moment we are shooting 62.6 fg % -we are shooting 80.8 ft % - – averaging 41 rbg per - We are averaging 29.5 assts per game - -& 46.9 from the 3 pt line lol. - That my friends would win you many , many games.

We have 3 players shooting at least 80 % from the floor right now , 2 players shootin above 60 %

ok now for a little fun trivia ready, now no cheating and you can’t look it up . Right now after two games NAME ME THE KU PLAYER- -who is shooting 90 % from the floor 9-10 shooting - - - 50 % ft - - -averaging 10 points per game – -Avg 5 rbs per game - -leads the team with 4 blocks - -& shooting 50 % from the 3? - -any guesses ?

• Have to throw this in here too, as of this minute Harris/Jackson combo has30 assists- - - -4 turnovers - -not to bad