Coach Leipold , all kinds of praise

• Boy everywhere I turn , read , talk & listen to - - all these different podcasts to the Man talking about what a good Coach - - Coach L is. Talking about the job Coach has done in his time at KU, yesterday listening to another podcast and they felt Coach L was probably the best Coach in the Big 12 & one of the better Coach’s in the Nation.

They said actually Coach Leipold & Klieman for K/State were probably 1 & 2 in the Big 12. I’ve said from the 1st interview that I heard with him every time he speaks just oooozes class and knowledge. We got a very good Coach. Now certainly his staff is pretty good themselves, part of that comes with continuity we are fortunate to have these guys.

Two things are a must # 1 is we better be ready to Pony up whatever we need to do & to make sure Coach doesn’t leave for another job. I know there has been some scuttlebutt about the possibility of the Michigan job opening up and he was at the top of their list - -then also the Michigan St job. Personally I don’t think he is leaving. Have heard about how him and his wife have publicly talked about how they would like to retire here. I think the age factor plays into this some, and then I also think he really is invested here, just strikes me as a guy that wants to see the finished project he has started. - whatever we need they need to be ready to keep him.

2nd: - -we need to try our best to keep Coach K from leaving if it comes up. I heard another perfect example on a podcast the guys said they aren’t even fans of KU but how they are being drawn in and how much they enjoy watching KU because of our offensive scheme. - -So much movement and talking about how hard it is to prepare for KU game plan because of the diversity of the offense, botto line is we got some pretty dam decent Coach’s can’t afford to let them leave. - -ROCK CHALK

• @jayballer67 I’m not going to be all in until we win consecutive National Championships.

Or at least get 8 or 9 wins.

Or beat Oklahoma.

• @nuleafjhawk - -Well then your as all in as your going to get. - -We have Beat Oklahoma & 9 wins is very , very attainable this year - - -so you must be all in lmao.

And there is no way in hell we will ever win National back to back Championships so you might as well get that out of your head .That’s not a knock on this program it’s reality , not very many schools have EVER done that.-- Enjoy the success Coach has brought this program from where we were - - in the pits of College football

• @jayballer67 Ask LL if he thinks he could never win back to back. He won back to back to back NC’s in 2009, 2010, 2011. Not the same division, but he had the same obstacles as all the other coaches and teams in that division.

Nobody ever achieved greatness by doubting themselves. I guarantee that nobody on this site ever thought we’d beat OU. Myself included. But I’ll bet LL thought we could.

• @nuleafjhawk I thought we could. We dang near did two years ago and we got much better, they didn’t.

• @nuleafjhawk said in Coach Leipold , all kinds of praise:

@jayballer67 Ask LL if he thinks he could never win back to back. He won back to back to back NC’s in 2009, 2010, 2011. Not the same division, but he had the same obstacles as all the other coaches and teams in that division.

Nobody ever achieved greatness by doubting themselves. I guarantee that nobody on this site ever thought we’d beat OU. Myself included. But I’ll bet LL thought we could.

Oh stop. - -name me others other then Georgia has won back to back. - -Lance is a hell of a Coach and I’m not holding anything against him but I’m sure not waiting for him to win ack to back National P-5 championships here before I’m all in on him or the team. I don’t have that many years left lol

• @FarmerJayhawk said in Coach Leipold , all kinds of praise:

@nuleafjhawk I thought we could. We dang near did two years ago and we got much better, they didn’t.

I thought we had a chance

• @jayballer67 by now you should know I’m all about sarcasm and hyperbole.

• @nuleafjhawk There you go ruining my fun. …not sarcasm, I’ve been chuckling at each post.

• @dylans (I might have been teasing)