Here is a good one BIG & SEC warns Big 12

• LMAO , a lot of podcasts are laughing at this, that the BIG & SEC are warning Big 12 to watch themselves or they gonna get Pac 12’d roflmao - - the analysts say that actually think this is a boost for the Big 12 as they think that The Big 12 has the BIG actually scared. - They feel Brett Yormork is a very sneaky well rounded strategic guy when it comes to making moves.

A lot of comments are talking about how the BIG has no room to be making threats as they have bee a two horse show in football themselves, that they really aren’t a dominant power Michigan & Ohio State-- -THAT’S IT. - I don’t think Yormork is intimidated at all. this is from an article from the New York Post.

I think things will get interesting when the ACC breaks up The SEC has sit back and done nothing in this latest round of alignment and that’s exactly what the PAC 12 did , people are saying these two Confeences now afraid that Yormork is actually sitting at the same table and he IS going to have his say. - They said how much money you think the Big 12 going to ask for this next Contract - -you canbet it’s gonna be more - -probably a lot more. - -Adding Utah & UCF is no joke the Big 12 hs a really solid league top to bottom and it’s gonna show. Are we the SEC in football ? -Hell no were not - -who is but wwe ain’t chopped liver either.

• The Big 12 should probably win at least 2 playoff games before trying to change the way it goes. The SEC has more playoff wins the last two seasons than the Big 12… ever.

• @FarmerJayhawk said in Here is a good one BIG & SEC warns Big 12:

The Big 12 should probably win at least 2 playoff games before trying to change the way it goes. The SEC has more playoff wins the last two seasons than the Big 12… ever.

Agreed, but the thing is not really talking so much about the SEC as they are the BIG - I don’t think anyone can argue that the SEC isn’t the # 1 football conference just like no one can really say that the Big 12 isn’t the # 1 Basketball Conference - -the BIG on the other hand - - - - — like they say is a two trick pony in football they might want to accomplish a little more themselves - -they flame out alot in Big games