KU Women 23/24

• Mercy did the women ever do a number on this trip. – -YES I Know it’s just exhibition games, but I’m looking forward to this Season. got our Supe Sr’s all coming back – including our 6’6 blocking machine, score the ball pretty well too. - -the 2 games was : - -KU /Italian Select - KU won that game -99- -58- -then they played the Greek Select team and won that game - -108 - -52.

I think we got a really good freshman- -name of S’Mya Nichols- - scored 22 & 20 in the two games.- looking forward to a really good season. - - ROCK CHALK

• She was a 5-star recruit, KC area kid

• @AsadZ said in KU Women 23/24:

She was a 5-star recruit, KC area kid

Oh ok bud appreciate that.-- Anyway she did really well in the 2 games

• Think the ladies will be just fine this year HOWEVER I think they might be in over their heads on the Caymen Island Classic lol

The Ladies play Virginia Tech which was 34-5 & in the final four last year on the 24th of November @ 4 :00 p.m. - - & then on the 25th of November the Ladies are set to play U Conn which was 31 -6 last year at 6:30 - -at least could be a good teaching experience for the Ladies - -or an experience anyways . just compete -that’s all you can do

• Tough test for KU Women but good to face such competition early in the season.

• @AsadZ said in KU Women 23/24:

Tough test for KU Women but good to face such competition early in the season.

Very Tough for sure