not that anyone interested say saying

• Just thought I’d let guys know, probably don’t care cause I know I piss some off hee, well maybe a lot of people here cause I don’t agree with everything, & rock their boats ripple the water at times - - but anyways this is Jayballer 67. My face book got hacked ,cause a friend of mine got hacked , and the hackers sent me a PM on face book and it was a message from who I thought was my buddy for real. So when I read it and responded - - it hacked my account.

Now I’m not the brightest light in the house like a lot of you on here, I don’t have no Masters degree on any kind of Degree , I’m no professor or teacher or anything like that I’m just an average ol poor American every day guy so I can’t figure things out s easy, so the account got hacked - - - my E-mail got Hacked — and it kicked me out of KU Buckets. I tried getting back in under my old user name - -just wouldn’t let me , so had to in the end make new account - - Thank you Approx - - thanks for the help.

So this is me - - -STILL hee lol , I know , I know makes a lot of you have a bad day that I’m still here BUT hey that’s life. I do greatly appreciate the recruiting info I get from guys it’s rally great to be able to find things out- -and Farmer and his insight on the football recruiting - -greatly appreciated buddy. - -Anyways I" try and not to be to be off a Burr for people. - -Have a GREAT WEEKEND -EOCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG

• We will get your account straight. No worries.

• @thunderandlgtn good to have you back! Hope the rest of your information is safe.