It's a Refreshing day for the Big 12 - or should be.

• Well here we are Saturday July 1st 2023 , it’s a good day - - -It’s a Great day. - We have fresh air , New Teams official in the League & I for one and I know I’m not the only one around this is happy to see it.

Our new teams have me excited , new blood , and I think they will be just fine , as will we. I’ve seen today these 4 Schools celebrating joining the league Midnight countdowns by Brigham Young almost like Ne Years countdown , Cincinnati’s video of celebrating - - -Houston’s Video , -THESE are Teams that WANT TO BE HERE , that want to be a part of this league. - -I want them, there will be some really good competition.

I don’t think we lose much if any on the Basketball side , with Houston this is a great addition - better then Oklahoma and if not better then for sure the equal of Texas. - -Brigham Young quality in Basketball -UCF no slouch in football will represent -It’s just fresh air - -Texas & Oklahoma wanted out then get THE HEL OUT good luck in the SEC you gonna run into a buzz saw in football you gonna take some beatins We have a solid league.

We have twelve teams that have solidarity Schools standing together. We have a Commissioner that cares, a man of Action , a commissioner that’s looking out for the well being of the league.

As far as expansion - possible Pac 12 teams Colorado & Arizona - the great you want in, that’s fine - if not screw you then , you two are not a necessity - -the league is solid , you the ones in discussions with us, be careful this ship is about ready to sail. - -Welcome Aboard Houston - -Cincinnati - -Brigham Young - - & UCF- yes it is refreshing day