Dajuan Harris

• ❤ ❤ ❤

alt text

• Juan is a little fire plug/pistol . does so many things- - -small things on top of others. Glad he is a Jay Hawk. Coach is right , probably / - -no more likely under appreciated. Easy to place blame on him when things aren’t working, he seems like he is the one that is easy prey for people to lash out at . - -He is a Really- --again really good defender. Could his shot be better - -SURE it could. it’s nice to have a PG that can score BUT there are also many other thing that make a PG and Juan checks them all.

I know aome people won’t agree with this but Juan played a huge part in out Championship game against NC. I t was he that played a big role in the start of the 2nd half when w were down. I have to admit I’m as guilty as others on him some times - -but in reality YES, I’m glad we could have Juan for 2 more years

• @jayballer67 no way we come back in that NC without Juans d. No way we even get there.

• We all understand that Juan has his limitations. Outside shooting is suspect, he doesn’t finish at the rim that well, and he can’t really create his own shot (and FTs are a mystery). But, in addition to being a plus defender, what he does exceptionally well, perhaps better than any other PG we’ve had during HCBS’s tenure, is RUN the offense - runs the sets that HCBS wants and makes sure that everyone else is where they are supposed to be. He generally gets the ball to the right man in the right place. It’s then up to that guy to score the ball. During the NC season, we had a veteran team who could execute and score (most of the time). Much more hit or miss this season. If guys are missing bunnies that Juan sets up for him, his stats may look pedestrian - even if he has done all that can be expected of him (and that HCBS wants him to do). He can make other players better, but they have to execute, as well…

• I hope someone other than Udeh is able to finish an alley oop above the rim next year.- Juando can throw them if someone could finish!

• @dylans said in Dajuan Harris:

I hope someone other than Udeh is able to finish an alley oop above the rim next year.- Juando can throw them if someone could finish!

Elmarko for sure. We will see when the roster fully shapes up.