Dajuan Harris Health

• He says he is fine. That he “twisted it weird” and will be in the pool until Tuesday.

• 🙏

• He was jogging off the floor after the game, so not severe , severe , just gonna take treatment , treatment - -and really good taping , therapy- --use that pool. Just gonna have to get through it, I think every team has it’s bangs and bruises this time of year. -Hopefully he can get a little rest.

Question . How important is the Big twelve tourney to us anyways ? - - Not saying hold some of these guys completely , just scale em back , give them a little time to heal a bit. - -If we lose in the Big 12 Tourney - then so be it. Play Bobby more play MJ more - Play Udeh/Zuby - -even Zach more. - -I would much rather have a little healthier team for the NCAA’s then some post season Conference tourney. - We proved over the regular season who the rue champs are of this Conference - -not a Champ in a three day tourney.

Again sure give the guys a little PT but don’t run them n 30 plus minutes again maybe 20-25 minutes- -something - -anything - -give them some rest/heal up some

• I think at this point it’s hard to argue that anyone is more important that Juan. Not to down play Kevin’s play the last month or anyone else’s I think he is the key. Odd question I’ve been thinking about with Texas losing to Baylor. If TCU is able to beat Texas on Wednesday and we take care of Tech Tuesday night. Does BS consider resting guys Saturday with little to gain from playing them? Could get some big minutes for MJ, Udeh and Joe. JWil looks tired to me at this point in the season and that’s worrisome going into March.

• Man I hope he’s okay. Season depends on it

• Team MVP DeJuan Harris. National player of the year candidate - JWill. 😂 what they don’t know…