Coach Self talking remainder of Jan

• Well - - we REALLY about to find out how big of set we got , the rest of January is just ridiculous . - have you taken a look at the remaining schedule for the month ? No ? -here it is:

We have # 14-- - Iowa State - - on Saturday - - -then we have # 11 - - Kansas State Tuesday - -then we have # 17 - - -TCU - - Then we have Baylor ( sure not what they have been but stil quality team ) - - Then we have Kentucky at Rupp ( let’s not get to full of ourselves ) - -Then we finish the Month out with # 11 - -Kansas State again

Were not going to be able to come out and play and feel we can just turn it on at anytime- -got to come out focused the rest of the moth that’s for sure

• @jayballer67 let’s see how tough we are and what this team is made of. I’d roll with the squad any night and they never quit or ever think they won’t win. Championship attitude spilled over to this season with jalen, Juan and kj.

I know it’s not looking good but book it Gradey is back next year playing the jwill or och role shooting 15 times a game.

• @kuballin10 said in Coach Self talking remainder of Jan:

@jayballer67 let’s see how tough we are and what this team is made of. I’d roll with the squad any night and they never quit or ever think they won’t win. Championship attitude spilled over to this season with jalen, Juan and kj.

I know it’s not looking good but book it Gradey is back next year playing the jwill or och role shooting 15 times a game.

ya were gonna find out real quick. I think maybe it’s me just wearing my Crimson & Blue glasses but I think were gonna be ok.

I just think K/State is a little full of themselves a little to quick , YES they are doing really well and I know that place will be insane Tuesday - I just think their gonna be dealt reality - - not quite there yet. It might sound crazy but I’m not NEARLY concerned about our 5 as I was. KJ is just so athletic incredibly strong , can defend really well almost all 5 positions. I think yes KJ might be some liability on the defensive end, but he can cause problems on the other end too - -we shal see

Iowa State ?- -were gonna have to strap it up - they are really good defensively , this league is just a monster - -no gimme’s

Watching TCu - -Texas last night and just thinking Dam this league is just a real meat grinder. TCU hda a 18 point lead - -they look pretty dam good even though they wasted their lead away - -they look aggressive/quick - -Texas showed mojo. - -Every time out gonna nbe a war