Really Bad day for Jayballer 67 today - -no enemies today please

• Hey everyone, yes I know have people who don’t care for me here, but that’s ok I understand. – Just needing to be able to open up and be able to express my emotions right now

Just found out a couple of hours ago , I have lost one of my very best old time friends from school days. - We were really close, we did almost everything together in School. - -We were on Santa Fe Trails high School Basketball team together. Jimmy was really good and a starter me - -ehh , not so much. Jimmy was only 5’10 but boy could my buddy stroke the ball. Anyways we did a lot of things together,

Played ball together , - -we hunted together when we were in School , and when we graduated we still went hunting together, Jimmy and his wife at the time would come over to me and my Wife at the time almost every weekend and hang out/party. Yes Jimmy and I would get pretty messed up like so many others at our age at the time - but we would get pretty messed up from our drinking and smoking our 420. We would usually end up leaving the house - -yes I know really stupid I realize that but at the time ehh not so much but we would drive around our little hole in the road town at that time driving around this little town backwards a lot of the time - -the town was totally dead no one up - but we would drive around like that backwards and lights out and we would both be doing well more like hollering our chant - of course both of us were HUGE KU FANS - so we would be HOLLERING OUR ROCK CHALK CHANT while we were out driving lol.

We would end up back at the house somehow stumble into the house laughing and ssssshhhhing the whole time trying to not wake up the wives - -but in the end we would feel the need to Holler our ROCK CHALK CHANT again waking the wives up - - mercy they would be mad, but not for long Jimmy and I would just bust up laughing so hard tears roll down our eyes.

Well those days are gone now , feels like someone has reached inside of me and just ripped my heart out - like I just took a really hard swift kick to you know where. My buddy is gone. - just doesn’t seem fair. - -I love this guy friends like him don’t come around very often. Just sitting here now kind of num not sure what to do , which way to go --which way to turn - really hurts.

have any of you ever had a friend that was that special friend like that? - I’m so you have - hold on tight to those memories my Buckeeteers while they last

Like I said not here to cause problems - -ripple the waters - -get people pissed today just trying to find my safe haven today and thought Jimmy was a HUGE KU Fan like myself so I came to my site I’ll be all right just sitting here drinking /toasting Jimmy and I’s last cold one together Thanks my fellow KU guys appreciate being able to use the space to open up some and get things off my chest. - just flat sucks I will try really hard not to upset anybody - -life is to short to argue over petty things.

Jimmy buddy - - Dam man - it’s killing me right now buddy, having a little hard time keeping it together buddy , I’m gonna miss you buddy just sucks - -WHY?- -you just rest buddy you got that big JAY HAWK right there with you my friend looking down on me. I’ll never ever forget those times we had as bud’s -and always remember Jimmy - - - ROCK CHALK JAY HAWK - love you buddy GOD SPEED & RIP

• Sorry to hear that. RIP

• @rockchalkwyo said in Really Bad day for Jayballer 67 today - -no enemies today please:

Sorry to hear that. RIP

Thank you I appreciate that

• @jayballer67 Sorry for your loss. Losing a good friend is, in my opinion, as devastating as losing a family member. I still find tears rolling down my face when I’m reminded of my best friend whom I lost six years ago.

• @nuleafjhawk said in Really Bad day for Jayballer 67 today - -no enemies today please:

@jayballer67 Sorry for your loss. Losing a good friend is, in my opinion, as devastating as losing a family member. I still find tears rolling down my face when I’m reminded of my best friend whom I lost six years ago.

Thanks i appreciate you kindness & word-- really makes for a long day- - but I know he is at peace - just as they time heals

• @jayballer67 Yes, it will get better. But, I’ve learned to look at it this way - it’s profound and fantastic to have someone that you care so much about that it hurts when they’re gone. I have lost a lot of people that it really didn’t make much difference to me. I know how awful that sounds, but I’m learning to be less politically correct and more honest.

• @nuleafjhawk post covid honesty. I feel you bro.

• Sorry for the loss of your friend.

• @approxinfinity “post covid honesty” - Dude! I’ve thought about that a lot lately. Is it a thing? I’ve really felt that way - I’m trying not to be an a$$ about things, but it’s almost like i’m compelled to be honest. Not like i was a liar before - i’ve always kind of taken pride in being honest, but now i’m talking…H.O.N.E.S.T.

• @nuleafjhawk definitely is a thing. Life is short and fast, deserves a good hard look as it passes.

• @wissox said in Really Bad day for Jayballer 67 today - -no enemies today please:

Sorry for the loss of your friend.

Thank you appreciated. - just caught by total surprise just 61 years old, thank you

• @approxinfinity said in Really Bad day for Jayballer 67 today - -no enemies today please:

@nuleafjhawk definitely is a thing. Life is short and fast, deserves a good hard look as it passes.

Makes it where you better appreciate , value each and every day