Jayhawks T-Shirts: Pro or Con

• I’d like to hear about any Jayhawks T-shirts/caps/bumper stickers that you all enjoy, whether they’re complimentary or not so much.

I saw a beautiful young gal at the Garden of the Gods a few days ago wearing a bright purple t-shirt that said: Partnership for a Jayhawk free America

I’m not sure she knew what it meant but I thought it was funny and asked her if she had it made immediately after KU won their last National Championship. We had a fun conversation…

• @nuleafjhawk

Gotta love when the kitties fans spend money giving attention to KU! They are thinking about us and if they are thinking about us, they really love us! lol

• “The Fat Lady Sings as the Hawks Spread their Wings”. That’s the quote on my 88 championship t-shirt. I’m a notorious cheapskate so I’m guessing that was the cheapest option at the time!

• @nuleafjhawk said in Jayhawks T-Shirts: Pro or Con:

I’d like to hear about any Jayhawks T-shirts/caps/bumper stickers that you all enjoy, whether they’re complimentary or not so much.

I saw a beautiful young gal at the Garden of the Gods a few days ago wearing a bright purple t-shirt that said: Partnership for a Jayhawk free America

I’m not sure she knew what it meant but I thought it was funny and asked her if she had it made immediately after KU won their last National Championship. We had a fun conversation…

Don’t see anything funny about that at all.

• I did a study on T-Shirts when I was at the NC game in NOLA in 2012. We walked around the French Quarter and convention center most of the day and of course saw lots of KU and UK tee shirts. I noticed that there were some pretty trashy T’s with obscenities on them. None were worn by Jayhawk fans. The one I remember said “This bitch bleeds Kentucky blue”. It was worn by a woman with obviously very little self worth, and I was actually a little sad that a person would demean herself like that. I did meet some nice Kentucky fans, nice and obnoxious that is.

• One of my favorite T-shirts says, “KANSAS - Keeping America safe from Missouri since 1865.” It has a picture of John Brown on it.