Christian Braun… future… Spur?

• In his recent post-lottery mock draft, The Athletic’s draft expert Sam Vecenie had Braun projected to the San Antonio Spurs at No. 38

• How about och?

• I’ve been thinking for awhile now that Braun would be a perfect fit for the Warriors.

Just saw this story on the Warriors thinking:

"The Athletic’s Zach Harper reported in his latest Q&A column, that Golden State is open to moving the pick in order to free up guaranteed money. If they end up keeping the pick, the Warriors are rumored to be interested in Michigan’s Caleb Houstan, Kansas’ Christian Braun and Ohio State’s E.J. Liddell.

“The defending champs are apparently open to moving their 28th pick in the draft, and that could be tied to some guaranteed money causing them an even greater luxury-tax bill, although there isn’t a huge difference between a minimum deal and what the 28th pick would command,” Harper writes. “If they do decide to keep it, the Warriors are thought to be interested in Houstan or Christian Braun. E.J. Liddell would be the dream scenario, but it’s hard to imagine him falling to No. 28.”

• The family is going. Anybody hear if Self is going? I’m anxious to see what our guys are wearing. Probably chill?

• @approxinfinity said in Christian Braun… future… Spur?:

In his recent post-lottery mock draft, The Athletic’s draft expert Sam Vecenie had Braun projected to the San Antonio Spurs at No. 38

I think thats to low. I read an article today about how his stock had been improving how team would get value from him - -looking mor like possible 30th

• @jayballer67 heard today that if GS doesnt trade their 28th pick they might use it on Braun 🤞

• @approxinfinity said in Christian Braun… future… Spur?:

@jayballer67 heard today that if GS doesnt trade their 28th pick they might use it on Braun 🤞

now that would be nice. - -I really think Christian might just have a shot to hook on if he gets in the right situation/team

• @Crimsonorblue22 Self is going, Och’s guest in green room.

• The Nuggets have signed first-round draft picks Christian Braun and Peyton Watson to their rookie contracts, the team announced in a press release. Denver also officially signed undrafted Villanova guard Collin Gillespie to a two-way contract.

Braun, 6″7″, was drafted No. 21 overall last month. He helped Kansas win the NCAA championship this past season, averaging 14.1 points and 6.5 rebounds in 34.4 minutes per game. He also shot 49.5% from the floor and 39% from downtown during those outings. Assuming the usual 120% of the rookie scale, his deal will be for four years and $13.77MM.

• Way to go CB. Put the foot on the gas from day one this past season. Get paid! If michael porter and jamal murray are healthy, and jokic keeps form that team will be scary.

• CB looking good! 16, 3rd quarter, Och had 16. Big Dave has 6

• Cbs team is straight garbage outside him tho

• In the draft, the Nuggets selected Christian Braun with their own first-rounder (21st), an experienced, athletic wing who helped Kansas win the NCAA tournament in 2021/22. Head coach Michael Malone has praised Braun, implying that he might have a regular role as a rookie.