Guys don't laugh but we have A Game Saturday

• Hope you don’t think I’m joking but we ( Ku ) needs to bring their A game Saturday. - -K/State just beat Teas in Austin, giving them back to back wins over ranked teams Texas Tech and now Texas

You know that Bramledge is going to be nuts, In State Rival they always pack the place for us , they have been in almost if not every game this year in Conference, we CAN NOT have any of these dam 4-5 minute scoring droughts , got to take care of the ball play smart jump on them early and don’t let up. Don’t give them any kind of idea that they belong with us. - -I realize Texas might be over rated but we are just not a team that can take teams for granted. - They are going to be full of confidence and feeling Cocky with us coming in -just got to be ready. - they gt some players Pack , Smith Nowell pretty decent.

I’m sure Coach will make sure the guys he has their attention - we have just got to be reAdy play smart - Gonna need all the guys focues Braun , Wilson , Och -If Dave eve had a game Saturday would be a day to have that. I think he has the opportunity to have solid gameaginst them but just got to do it - -I know it sounds crazy but this game is not a given. - -Hope the guys will be ready - --ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• I think it will be a closer game as well. They were short handed in their first few conference games due to Covid, which makes their conference record worse than what it is.

It should be a better matchup for Big Dave than what he saw today.

• @rockchalkwyo said in Guys don't laugh but we have A Game Saturday:

I think it will be a closer game as well. They were short handed in their first few conference games due to Covid, which makes their conference record worse than what it is.

It should be a better matchup for Big Dave than what he saw today.

ya I think it’s just one of those match ups for him. but he has to take advantage of it

• KU by 40.

It’s K-Stupid-State

• @nuleafjhawk said in Guys don't laugh but we have A Game Saturday:

KU by 40.

It’s K-Stupid-State

LMAO , I love your party treats , save me some lol. ya it’s the same Stupid K State that just beat two top 25 teams back to back one being Texas Tech that one the whupped us , and then Texas . K State the one that lost but should of beat Oklahoma at Oklahoma with many players missing , the K State team the should of beat West Virginia. Have played well .

If we were playing more consistency handling the ball better not turning it over , If we didn’t go in these long scoring droughts throwing up bricks , Ya I could see may a 20- 20 plus win MAYBE , but with it being at their place , they will have that hole pumped up their little student fan base will be acting stupid feeding into it , we are what THEY think is their BIG time rival - -( I don’t ) in order for it to be a true rival the other team aas to win every now an then more then just once a decade - - but anyways so that’s the way they look at it. - -It’s not even gonna come close to 40 , I know your joking but umm ya dam 40? - - ya save me the party treats lol

• @jayballer67 Have you ever seen KU vs K-State?

From 1994 to 2005, KU won 31 straight games against K-State, the longest streak for either school in the series. Also, from 1984 to 2007, KU won 24 straight games on the Wildcats’ home floor, the third longest win-streak on an opponents home court in NCAA history.

Kansas has dominated the all-time series and leads the men’s basketball series 201–94 following the most recent game on February 2, 2021. This is the most victories by one school over another in NCAA Division I men’s basketball.[3] Kansas has led in the all-time series since 1922, and since 1984, Kansas leads the series 82–12.

Those two paragraphs are from Wikipedia.

A few years ago, while watching one of the KU - KSU games, one announcer said something about the In-State rivalry. The other guy interrupted and said “In order for it to be a rivalry, one team has to win at least occasionally”

I’ll stick to my statement. It’ll be closer to 40 than 2.

• @nuleafjhawk said in Guys don't laugh but we have A Game Saturday:

@jayballer67 Have you ever seen KU vs K-State?

From 1994 to 2005, KU won 31 straight games against K-State, the longest streak for either school in the series. Also, from 1984 to 2007, KU won 24 straight games on the Wildcats’ home floor, the third longest win-streak on an opponents home court in NCAA history.

Kansas has dominated the all-time series and leads the men’s basketball series 201–94 following the most recent game on February 2, 2021. This is the most victories by one school over another in NCAA Division I men’s basketball.[3] Kansas has led in the all-time series since 1922, and since 1984, Kansas leads the series 82–12.

Those two paragraphs are from Wikipedia.

A few years ago, while watching one of the KU - KSU games, one announcer said something about the In-State rivalry. The other guy interrupted and said “In order for it to be a rivalry, one team has to win at least occasionally”

I’ll stick to my statement. It’ll be closer to 40 than 2.

lol - - have a good day

• Have to limit their guards they have experience there. Their front court is garbage