Kansas Athletics introduces 'rising star' AD Travis Goff at Lied Center

• Lol couldn’t really find the spot so put it here. - -Was reading off TOS " Farmer " - -buddy I can’t help it , when reading or looking at some of the posts - - I just have to laugh/chuckle. - -Where some of these guys get their GIF’S some of them are really good. - -Like the GIF’S of the Coach flight tracker lmao , I see some of these - - just makes me laugh and laugh hard - -lightens things up a little bit. - -LOTS of Talk about Monken buddy.- It’s ok but IF he is the Coach and he comes in and trys running that option crap - - - -WERE SCREWED buddy . THAT isn’t cutting it in the Big 12. - -your thoughts Farmer ? - -you like theses GIF’S - - pretty cteative lol

• @jayballer67 said in Kansas Athletics introduces 'rising star' AD Travis Goff at Lied Center:

Lol couldn’t really find the spot so put it here. - -Was reading off TOS " Farmer " - -buddy I can’t help it , when reading or looking at some of the posts - - I just have to laugh/chuckle. - -Where some of these guys get their GIF’S some of them are really good. - -Like the GIF’S of the Coach flight tracker lmao , I see some of these - - just makes me laugh and laugh hard - -lightens things up a little bit. - -LOTS of Talk about Monken buddy.- It’s ok but IF he is the Coach and he comes in and trys running that option crap - - - -WERE SCREWED buddy . THAT isn’t cutting it in the Big 12. - -your thoughts Farmer ? - -you like theses GIF’S - - pretty cteative lol

Monken would be a spread guy at KU. Fun fact: one of his assistants was the HC at KS Wesleyan for a few years.

• @FarmerJayhawk said in Kansas Athletics introduces 'rising star' AD Travis Goff at Lied Center:

@jayballer67 said in Kansas Athletics introduces 'rising star' AD Travis Goff at Lied Center:

Lol couldn’t really find the spot so put it here. - -Was reading off TOS " Farmer " - -buddy I can’t help it , when reading or looking at some of the posts - - I just have to laugh/chuckle. - -Where some of these guys get their GIF’S some of them are really good. - -Like the GIF’S of the Coach flight tracker lmao , I see some of these - - just makes me laugh and laugh hard - -lightens things up a little bit. - -LOTS of Talk about Monken buddy.- It’s ok but IF he is the Coach and he comes in and trys running that option crap - - - -WERE SCREWED buddy . THAT isn’t cutting it in the Big 12. - -your thoughts Farmer ? - -you like theses GIF’S - - pretty cteative lol

Monken would be a spread guy at KU. Fun fact: one of his assistants was the HC at KS Wesleyan for a few years.

lol. well that might work then if he can adapt his offense Still would love L:eipold - -just getting a feel it’s Monken