Gotta say this about our KU team

• Not quite sure who the props need to go out too , the Coaching staff , Admin , Trainers or what but a fact is KU is the ONLY team who has been able to play all their games, keeping Covid under control thats no small chore with this crap. Great job the team it’s self by following guidelines and not taking any un-neccesary chances - -All I can do is give props and say -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer67 McCarthy Hall is the biggest reason why KU hasn’t had a delay caused by KU. Those players have essentially been locked down in McCarthy since basketball season started other than Christmas. That really is the biggest reason for KU not having to postpone games.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 still an impressive feat. How you holding up Texas hawk? We’ve been lucky enough to keep power but are without running water now for a few days. Luckily plenty of snow to melt in the tub for flushing the toilets and we’d been saving up water just in case.

• @benshawks08 I’m fine, I’m on the same power grid as a hospital so I never lost power. There was a burst pipe in my apartment building on Tuesday night (not my unit) so I didn’t have water for a few hours, but it came back on sometime Wednesday morning.

• @benshawks08 said in Gotta say this about our KU team:

@Texas-Hawk-10 still an impressive feat. How you holding up Texas hawk? We’ve been lucky enough to keep power but are without running water now for a few days. Luckily plenty of snow to melt in the tub for flushing the toilets and we’d been saving up water just in case.

been there done that. - -some years back had a really bad ice storm- was without power for like a week. - - I was going out and scooping snow out of my yard and putting in an ice chest to try and keep some food cold. - -was able to buy a little bit of bagged ice cause the entore city wasn’t without the entire time. - - I remember neighbors using generators - - not fun