@FarmerJayhawk K>Self ?
Posts made by BCT
RE: Well now Big time storm brewing - maybe our way
@HighEliteMajor some points to consider: 1.The FBI did say that we are not at fault,
- KT’s phone conversation reflects his mindset, but KU didn’t actually do anything that violated NCAA recruiting rules,
- Also based on KT’s conversation, Zion W. wanted to play for pay; and Zion played for Duke. If anything, Duke should be the one to be nervous,
- Will NCAA really vacate KU’S games for something beyond ‘institutional control’? That is, judging from a reasonable standard should KU have known that DeSousa was inelgible
- The point is not about any legal logic, but rather your personal value. How much does it really matter if NCAA vacates our Final 4 year? l have already experienced the high of beating Duke and making it to the F4. They cant take away my memory. I’d be concerned if we had actually won and it will be taken away. No one remembers the 2nd or the 4th place finishers.
- Nothing in the court documented texts proves anything. They are all circumstantial evidence that defense uses to create doubts. “We good,” “now just got to get a couple real players…” well, this is recruiting. No where did we offer to pay any money. The only paying party is Addidas and its rep: T.J. Gassno…
- T.J. GassN is an Addidas employee, not a KU booster. NCAA can think however, but he ain’t a booster.