Huh So Guess KU/KState not the only ones huh ?

• So I wonder how much we will get to hear from social media about the Prairie View/Jackson State skirmish last night? Probably not much right, other then the little blurb that ESPN tried to bury amongst the other little trash stories right? Ya I get it, it’s not KU ,not near as juicy so let’s sweep it under the rug. right ?- - - -WRONG. - it’s still a tussle/skirmish doesn’t make it right. - - -Suspensions anyone ? - - -Institutional Control anyone ? - -probably not a peep. - -WHY NOT ?

All we heard with KU/K/State - - OH I get it - -not a P-5 right ? - - -Bullshit. I could give a rats ass if it’s P-5 OR NAIA - - same dam thing - -very un sportsmanship - should be same penalty.

But it’s not KU, it’s not something we can run as our lead for the next week. It’s not a team that every ESPN can weigh in and talk about being a black eye, it’s not a team where we can listen to Seth , Fran , Dickie , Jay Ellis all get to say how this is not acceptable, it’s Prairie View/Jackson State - - it’s ok - -it’s not KU/KState world of difference lmao.

MAYBE not as intense - lots of shoving people grabbing people, but yet OF COURSE these announcers automatically just felt the need to throw KU’S name right back in the mix last night - - Sweet. - Afight - - is a fight – is a fight. - -A skirmish - - is a skirmish - - is a skirmish - but let’s just sweep this under the rug - - it’s not KU or P-5 - -so it’s ok - - -GOT YA - - - I feel ya - -makes perfect sense. funny heard nothing about it this morning, wasn’t on ESPN that I saw anywhere hmmmm

• @jayballer73 to be fair if Bill farted loudly in the Salty Iguanna it’d make the evening news. You’re right it’s not fair, but I guess it comes with the spotlight.

• @dylans said in Huh So Guess KU/KState not the only ones huh ?:

@jayballer73 to be fair if Bill farted loudly in the Salty Iguanna it’d make the evening news. You’re right it’s not fair, but I guess it comes with the spotlight.

Lmao , that’s funny and ya your right