Pretty cool watch

• Hey if anyone that knows how to transfer things from a place to this site -pretty cool watch somebody wanna transfe it over so we can see?

I watched it from another poster - I just don’t know how to bring it here

It is a video on You Tube. - - Called A Game of Inches about the 2007-08 KU Basketball team - -pretty cool. - Anyboy wanna bring it over? - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @wrwlumpy - -Thank you - -just thought some might want to see - - Thank you. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• This is where our boys are at right now. - -Like he says were at this point. - The streak ? - -Yes it’s gone- v- -so this is where were at - Right here - - Right now. - -like he says we can either heal - - As a Team - - OR we can Crumble.

We can heal - - - there is Season left - -NOW is when we can stat to heal , When? - -Tommorrow - - Right here against Baylor - - -we heal in the Big 12 Tournament - -like I stated earlier - -I truly believe this Big 12 Tourney is WIDE - - WIDE OPEN, - -now is the time , we can do this - -Balls bounce crazy ways.

Remember 1988? - -how things played in place? - - Danny - -the miracles ? - -Are we any worse then that team was? - - Sure we don’t have a Danny - -But we do have a pretty good player - - -we have to believe in one another - -we have to trust one another - -It CAN happen. - -we shall see. - -Do we Heal? - - OR do we Crumble. - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• As Bill would say, those were some hard rockin cats.

The first part of the video almost made me curl up in a ball and call my therapist again though. Good golly all the pain came flooding back again!!

• Pretty amazing really the difference between winning and losing. Every sport is a game of inches.

• @HighEliteMajor so is life haha. One of the best sports movie speeches. The movie itself isn’t all that great tho. @jayballer73 I’m surprised you hadn’t seen it. But it’s still pretty cool.

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.