KU on big stage

• I always have hope we show up, some talent on this team!

• Fun, maybe we win next week!

• Not pookie

• Pooka better have a voicemail from Les waiting for him after the game.

• mayjay said:

@jayballer73 And then just 3 minutes later water finds its level…

And then - -POOKA - -AGAIN and then the water receeded - -AGAIN - - we have got to talk him into staying - -what a STUD

• RAZZLE DAZZLE !

• Texas Hawk 10 said:

jayballer73 said:

Texas Hawk 10 said:

KU was competitive with Oklahoma in Norman for basically 3 quarters. No shame in that considering the current state of the program.

I don’t think very many people thought KU would still be in the game most of the way through the 3rd quarter.

did you?

No, definitely didn’t think KU would stay close for that long tonight.

The final score will not reflect how competitive KU was tonight.

got some more they busted their- - – ass offover 400 yards of offense

• Believe it or not - -this team has improved this year - not being blown out every game. - - -baby steps - -Beaty is gone I like him just over his head. – just couldn’t stop OU powerful offense

• we get Les - -he better bust his ass keeping Pooka to stay - -better keep Hill – next Saturday might be interesting

• My son just said we ran that xtra pts play w/John randle.

• Bender makes Alex Smith look like Patrick Mahomes. He’s hard to watch.

• @Woodrow he’s better than anyone else we’ve had in awhile

• Pooka w/ over 250 yards for Pooka against Oklahoma, 2 rushing TDs, 1 passing. Filthy.

Graphic of players around the country they just showed had a Lil’Jordan, a Gentle, a Tuf, and a Legend, all first names. Are these the names their parents gave them? I hope not.

• My favorite hoops name…a guy who played for Memphis State named Baskerville Holmes (R.I…P)

• Nice to have announcers that are so respectful! Fans have to see we are better!

• Damn proud of our guys tonight. No quit in them.

• Nichols and KSU!

• Crimsonorblue22 said:

Nice to have announcers that are so respectful! Fans have to see we are better!

There is no doubt we are better- - could of had another win if Pooka was available in 1st game - - - if we could of just takin advantage a coupe of times last week we could of took that - -hopefully we can compete hard next week maybe finish with a W

• nwhawkfan said:

Damn proud of our guys tonight. No quit in them.

you and me both buddy they played really hard , OU just to powerful on the O side of the ball - -still really proud of the guys

• Crimsonorblue22 said:

Nichols and KSU!

ya that is two that just - - well one KSU - -and we WOULD of beat Nichols

• I have always wondered how hard it was to be beaty’s wife. Tough job for her! I don’t know how Beaty could be so positive w/those kids. I couldn’t keep my head up like he does. But I know he has their respect and that speaks volumes. He was put in an impossible position, made worse by Charlie Weis. I really put the blame on all this mess on sz. I don’t think Beaty every gave up. I hope he’s in a winning place next time. I think he’s great for young people.

• Not a win but a really good showing for KU, definitely above what was expected. OU had to earn the win and now is the only conference team with a shot at the playoffs although it is stating to look like the conference will not have a team in the playoffs.

• Great effort tonight, the defense did a little too much breaking but they limited huge plays. Man I hope Pooka stays, if we get the right offensive coordinator, he’ll be a force. I’m not a 100% why he only got 20 total touches. My boss who’s a huge OU fan and former college running back (DII) was asking how in the hell we lost to Nichols, KSU and Baylor with the talent we have. All I could say piss poor coaching. I’m proud of the effort these guys are putting in knowing the season is over and the coach is gone. I find myself wondering what this team could’ve done had Zenger been fired 6 months earlier and Miles was named coached assuming Pooka still comes. I bet 7 or 8 wins would’ve happened. We lose so much it’s tough to expect a high number of wins next season.

• JayHawkFanToo said:

Not a win but a really good showing for KU, definitely above what was expected. OU had to earn the win and now is the only conference team with a shot at the playoffs although it is stating to look like the conference will not have a team in the playoffs. Agree - Oklahoma IS NOT worth any # 6 ranking in the poll’s – -Really great effort by the guys last night - -probably had some Okla fans wondering what the hell. – -I know a lot of their fans are about to go off the deep end on their boards - -. - Boy starting to get to be some bad blood with these programs – lots of chirping - -could get really nasty hmmm. – ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @kjayhawks Pooka only got 20 touches for the same reason you mentioned we lost to those 3 teams. Sims is another guy that has been greatly under utilized all year. However, we your QB can’t throw the ball that doesn’t help.