It's here guys/gameday. - -just a couple of things

• Well it’s here – Finally. - I’ve talked with a lot of you asking how you passed this very long week – Man I’ve been such a rollercoaster , UP DOWN - - UP - - DOWN. - I’ve been so anxious nervous . - - I feel we just HAVE to have Devonte be really big in this game. He hasn’t really had a good game in this tourney yet. - Let’s hope he is on tonight. - -The way it sounds Villanova really going to try and concentrate on shutting Malik down. That’s ok, if that’s the case then we just have to have the others step up. - We don’t need one superman effort - -we just need balance , balance , balance. -however if someone busts out - then cool.

So like I said a couple of things, 1st: - now please be honest ok? - -I know we are all crimson and blue but lets try and be logical/sensible. A question , how do you think this will turn out? - - What’s your logic for your answer. - When we answer let’s try and step outside our bodies and be totally give a un biased answer. - let you basketball knowledge sink in think about everything - - let’s not just say KU because we are KU fans - -if you truly think Villanova wins then just say -and what your reasoning that happens. - -I mean we could very easily get beat.

I’ll give my prediction 1st and hope I hear some in return. - - My Prediction? - - Ok I know what I said but I think some how some way when it’s all said and done in the end run KU will win somewhere around like 84-79. - -My reasoning? - I mean sure they are going to give us match up problems BUT I think you also have to flip that the other way around they are going to have match up problems with us. - -I think we have to have Devonte come out and have a good game - a game we have know he can have. - I think a lot depends on who can knock down the three more consistently, then also if they try and run us of the 3 - who are they gonna have that can match up with Doke? - -I just think in the end we make a play or two more then then - -gonna be close I think throughout. - What we CAN’T afford to do is come out and fall behind quickly in the game and fall behind 6-8 points and try to play catch up the entire game - - that will not be good.

Then the last thing here is a question I’d like to hear your answer and that is: - -Who would be more critical for us - - between Doke & Devonte which one would hurt usa the most if they got in foul trouble? - -I say it would hurt us more if it were Devonte - as we have all seen when he is not in the game - -not the same - Doke would hurt but at least we have De-Sousa if he does,

Then ESPN is having a 4 hour special starting at one o’clock about the tourney CST - so that will help fill in the afternoon - -ROCK CHALK GUYS it’s almost time - -LET’S do this

• Devonte needs to play 40 minutes. We are not the same wihout him in there. Sometimes when Doke is out we look really good and gain momentum. Never do I see that happen when Graham is on the bench. He shouldn’t have foul issues, refs should let the first five go unpenalized to make up for our last meeting.

• I wouldn’t say dg has had bad games, he just hasn’t scored like he’s capable of doing. But, more importantly, the rest of the guards have stepped up. Feed the hot hands, hopefully dg will add a few too.

• Crimsonorblue22 said:

I wouldn’t say dg has had bad games, he just hasn’t scored like he’s capable of doing. But, more importantly, the rest of the guards have stepped up. Feed the hot hands, hopefully dg will add a few too.

I’ve felt for several years he only cared about winning. l think he could have been a better all round player but he was letting Frank do his thing last year.

He knows who the MVP is on this team, who is the motor, who is the leader. He’ll do what it takes for team success.