lol Buffalo/Ind

• Mercy has anybody caught any of that Buffalo Indy game? - -Mercy , Mercy - -you can’t even hardly see the players. – Indy field Goal kicker tried kicking field goal - couldn’t barely see the ball - -Snowing so damn hard. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Saw highlights. Looked fun. Why arent there more games like that?

• Brings back great memories as a kid playing in the snow, we loved it. Also brings back the memory of a Ressing to Meier pass in the Kansas City snow to win the border war in 2008, that’s still one of the best game I’ve ever watched.

• Well Aaron is coming back tomorrow for my Packers. I would love to be in the playoffs and everything BUT I just think there is just to much that would have to fall in place for us to make it in - -to many other teams involved & I think it is just to much of a risk for him

Why take the chance with every thing taken into consideration, I just think it would be just better to let him take the rest of the year off and really heal , I mean what happens he comes back tomorrow takes a hard hit and really screws something up endangering NEXT season.

I understand for us to have any kind of chance this season - -Aaron needs to play BUT I just think there are to many obstacles left to get in this year, pull him back and have him fully ready for next season BUT that’s just me. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Rodgers is my favourite QB in the NFL right now. He is so damn good.

• BShark said:

Rodgers is my favourite QB in the NFL right now. He is so damn good. Mine too, he extends so many plays when you think there is nothing there. You just can’t duplicate that. - Not sure how many more years # 12 has left - he has done it all. - Won a Superbowl, - -named MVP multiple times - has so many individual reords gonna miss him when he calls it quits. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Too bad the Packers and their coach are so average around Rogers. I’d like to see him not have to carry a team. I don’t think we’ve seen all Rodgers can be due to this supporting cast.

• dylans said:

Too bad the Packers and their coach are so average around Rogers. I’d like to see him not have to carry a team. I don’t think we’ve seen all Rodgers can be due to this supporting cast.

umm they not that average. - hell when you have 2/3 of your sevondary on the defense hurt- -your top two running backs out. an Offensive line that any kind of combination not even their regular starting O-line but just a patch work line they could put together and be able to use that same line Sunday was just the 4th week THAT line was together.

Been battling injuries with your receiving corp - Now Devanta is out because of a cheap shot - when healthy they not average by any means. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY