ESPN finally acknowledges the strength of KU's transfer class

• http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/insider/story/_/id/20339617/finding-winners-losers-college-basketball-very-busy-transfer-season

4 months after the Lawsons and Charlie Moore transferred, 8 months after Cunliffe transferred, and 14 months after Newman transferred, and all the while not a whiff of mention of Kansas when referring to strength of recruiting classes, and finally, behind a paywall, ESPN decides to acknowledge the strength of KU’s transfers.

• Wish I cou ld read it, Saw it - but it’s insider oh well - -w know how well we did lol. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• jayballer54 said:

Wish I cou ld read it, Saw it - but it’s insider oh well - -w know how well we did lol. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

For the longest time I for some reason had insider for free. I think it was tied to a magazine sub that I cancelled but kept getting. Sadly they finally caught on or I would have c/p’d it here because while I respect most paywalls ESPN can get bent and insider is a joke.

• @BShark Lmao, I hear ya buddy, I don’t pay for these sites I just have to rely on friends to relay info to me as well as others I could really get myself in a hole a little here a little there for pay sites you know lol. When you living on a very limited income - just my disability more inportaNT things to use my money for such as Gas Electric Water lol, Groceries ya know? - -This is why I appreciate you and others for supplying recruiting info on these things you all are a savior on these things. - -But couldn’t agree with ya more Thanks. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY