This is cool -- Well for me anyways

• Hey guys, wasn’t sure where to really put this, where it should be - -so if you want move it to whatever it might fit best. - -I’m just here shooting the breeze and kind of feeling a little god today.

Found out today that my Wives Nephew has been named the Starting QB for Oregon State - -he beat out the other two, he transferred in to Oregon State from Ventura Community, had some pretty decent stats - - -he threw for 3,551 yds last season and 40 TD’S. - - - -His name is Jake Luton he stands 6’7 and weighs 235 lbs, - -kind of lean right now, I guess he came down with some kind of strange ailment caused him to lose 30 lbs but her doing good now and did really well in Spring training - -and then in their fall Camp took about 3 days for him to be named the starter, – their 1st game is August 26th. - - Then her other nephew is playing professional baseball - -well minors but still doing good. - - Just kind of cool for us and killing time. - - Just wanting to share, - -have a great night my friends. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 pretty cool! U should be proud!

• @Crimsonorblue22 Hey thank you, I mean ya it’s on the wives side but hey still pretty cool. - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 That is why they call her “the better half”.