Our boys in Summer Leauge

• Damm got to say the boys did pretty good in the Summer leauge: Josh ended up on the 1st team all around game pretty dam solid all the way around - - - -averaged 17.4 & 9.2 rebounds in 5 outings

Wayne was Oh so close to 1st team finished 4th in the entire leauge in Scoring 22.7 - – - finished on 2nd team

Diallo is what hurts me the most - -dam wish we could of seen this, the old addage of the WHAT IF. - - -Diallo finished with an 18.6 scoring avg - - - - 9.8 rebounding avg - - -and had 3 double doubles - - OMG the what could of been - - -DAMM! ! Frank 8.5 points per game and 2.5 assts

Would say they represented themselves pretty well. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Next years NBA season will have a couple of teams with KU players on the roster BUT the Memphis Grizzlies will have Chalmers, McLemore, and Selden in their Back court. I think I will be catching a few or their games next year. Basically all of them are fan favorites! Cool stuff

• On a related note, team FOE playing in the The Basketball Tournament made it to the Final 16 and plays today at 4:00 PM CST and the game will be on ESPN2. Tyshawn Taylor, Elijah Johnson and Mario Little play for the team which is managed by Markieff Morris.

• @JayHawkFanToo awesome! Thx for sharing

• @Crimsonorblue22

The Purple and Black team with a number of good former K-State players also made it to the final 16 and plays at 1:00 PM CST.