APPARENT UK TRIPPER ALERT: Who Saw Fox APPEAR to TRIP Alford at the Baseline AFTER the Play in the UK-UCLA Game?

• I could hardly believe my old eyes, so I’m checking to see who else saw the apparent “dick move” mentioned in the title.

UK’s Fox just apparently outdid the Duke Tripper and didn’t even get called for it!

Talk about acute whistle asymmetry!!!

THIS SORT OF APPARENT “DICK MOVE” HAS TO QUIT!

Or else KU needs to start practicing Fox’s apparent dick move in case KU has to play them.

Recall: UK fast break. Fox and Alford got tangled up near the basket. Fox went down–kind of appeared to flop to get some whistle, but who knows. Wound up sitting up at the waist on the floor with legs together. Alford stayed on his feet, but was taking a step or two backwards to balance himself. Fox suddenly splayed one leg awkwardly outward behind Alford, Regardless of actual motivation, it was perfectly timed for Alford who’s back was to Fox. Alford didn’t see it coming. Classic apparent “dick move” by Fox.

ALERT TO KU PLAYERS: BASED ON TELEVISED APPEARANCES, DO NOT TURN YOUR BACKS ON FOX FOR A SECOND EVEN AFTER THE WHISTLE.

APPARENT TRIPPER ALERT!!!

Watch out. OMG!