WOW, must really be bored lol

• Well I read where ESPN has rated the last 16 teams jerseys from 1-16, like others have said this is an all time low, they must REALLY be bored lol. But with having said that might as well run with it, I’ll put you out of the mystery who # 16 is and I know is no surprise - - -BAYLOR with those Neon Lime Green uni’s have to agree., thought was kind of interesting comments on a couple. So the following : # 15 - - -Arizona - - -# 14- - -Purdue they said ( Purdue road uniforms feel & look clunky & choppy.- - -# 13- - -Butler- - -# 12- - -Kentucky - -got to love this: they said: ( there is a fine line between having a signature visual element and too much of a great thing. Kentucky’s checkerboard trim is on the WRONG side of that line lmao. - -the wildcats need to dial it back a bit.- - -# 11 South Carolina- - - - # 10 Gonzaga- - -# 9- - Michigan- - -# 8- - -Wisconsin, any guesses on # 1 lol- - - # 7- - -UCLA- - -# 6- - -West Virginia- - -# 5 - - -Xavier- - -# 4 - -Florida- - -# 3 - -YES, - -Our Kansas Jayhawks, here is what they had to say about our uni’s:: - -Simple straight forward design can still look distinctive and instantly recognizable.- - -KU’S case over signature Trajan type face is the visual element that transforms this design from generic to CLASSIC. - -so there you go - - -# 2 is - -Oregon- - -& # 1 is why yes of Course - - N Carolina, - - -what a surprise there you have it my friends from worst to best - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Well they have different writers you know and this one I posted on another thread had enough sense to make the Badgers and Jayhawks #1 seeds, and KU the #1 overall. So it just kind of depends on whom you read, from the same sports page.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/18956668/wisconsin-badgers-emerge-no-1-seed-re-seeding-ncaa-tournament-sweet-16