What's the chances?

• Well just curious, what you think the chances are that Trae is at the game tonight? - -Seems like it’s down to us two pretty much, KU & Oklahoma for his landing spot. - -Would be a really good time for him to come check out how were playing, he has stated he wanted to watch the teams that he was considering, this would be a really good time.

I know we have been hitting him hard for quite some time Bill been to see him at a game the other day - -Norm was there to see him last night - -I am feeling better, still wanna get him to Allen AGAIN soak up the atmosphere just see how crazy it gets. - -He was saying he was trying to make a decision in January last I knew, not sure if it’s still that way or not, would be a really big catch – -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54

Trae has used up all of his official visits and he has been to KU already. He cuold have an unofficial visit on his own dime and I would be curious if he sits behind the KU or OU bench…OU can give him up to 3 tickets if the visit is an “unofficial” OU visit; I am not sure he can make an unofficial visit to KU in Stillwater so KU tickets are probably out of the question…:unamused:

• @JayHawkFanToo in ks there is hs bb tonight, not sure about ok.

• @Crimsonorblue22

He is from Norman. OK, so even if he plays he might be able to catch the second half since the KU-OU game starts at 8…I just checked, his HS team plays tomorrow so it is likely he will be there.

Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.