2013 The college hoops year in review

• January: Arnold Scwharzeneggar hires Julia Hudy saying he’s gotten a little flabby.

February: Fred Hoiberg told his dad he really shouldn’t have threatened Bill Self after KU’s controversial win in Iowa City.

March 29: After an unusual and special request by Elijah Johnson all records and reports of the games on this particular night have been expunged from the record books. When asked recently about it, EJ says he knew nothing about that night, it never happened.

April: When asked about it Roy Williams says he actually DID give a sh#$% about the North Carolina job on that fateful night in 2003.

May: Recruiting wars are heating up now that the season is over and John Calipari, in an unusual move, is recruiting any NBA player who never went to college. Lebron James reportedly mulled Calipari’s offer as the money was better but Lexington doesn’t have a South Beach, just Ashley Judd.

June: KU Women win the national championship in basketball, disguised as track and field.

July: Kobe Bryant rejects Calipari’s offer, saying “the money’s great, but as the all time leader in missed shots, I’m afraid of those Kentucky fans and what they’ll do when I miss more shots.”

August: On the eve of football, Charlie Weiss visits Bill Self and begs him to come and coach the football team. Self declines the offer, so Weiss asks “Can I at least have your recruiting class?”

September: After running across the Sahara Desert while carrying Charlie Weiss on their backs and doing sprints up Kilimanjaro with Mark Mangino on their backs, the young Jayhawks decided Tyler Self wasn’t exaggerating about his dad’s boot camp.

October: With the most anticipated season in KU basketball history about to start the team runs into some trouble when someone discovers the new uniforms were misspelled Cansas.

November: Since the Bahama’s are not a part of the United States, the Jayhawks shocking loss to Bahama’s St. is voided by the NCAA and will not count against their RPI. It did drop their all time record in ballrooms to an unsightly 1-2 however.

December: Mike Kruschevsky reveals he’s an elf.

• @wissoxfan83

Is Julia Hudy Andrea Hudy’s sister?

I am sure that when you write about Charlie Weiss your are referring to Charlie Weis, right?

Is Mike Kruschevsky related to Mike Krzyzewski also known as Coach K?

…jus jacking with you wissoxfan83, no malice intended…

• Too lazy to look up names! I guess I should edit it, but since it’s all made up, what the heck! It does expose me as a KU hoops fan only though I guess, doesn’t it!

As for coach K, I was trying to link him with Khruschev!