I have a question for everybody over there in KC

• I would like to have a basketball with the whole '15-‘16 teams’ signatures on it. Id rather not pay the $150 or so it would cost from the KU Store websites. Rather, I would like to ask if someone from KU Buckets could get me a ball and send it to me. We can discuss privately over the cost, shipping, etc.

• @Lulufulu

I am not sure if I understand what you want. Are you asking someone to get a ball, get it signed by all the players on the team and have it shipped to you for under $150. I can get you a KU ball with no signatures and send it to you for under $150…I can even sign all the names myself for you at no charge; however, if you want one with real signatures, the $150 costs is hard to beat.

I am not sure if you would even be allowed anywhere where the entire team is (practice) at any one time other than maybe media day and get all the signatures ,and chasing all the individual players would take a long time (and cost) and I am not sure if they are even allowed to do this anymore…remember Johnny Football? I believe the signing policy has been tightened up quite a bit since then.

You can always check places like “Kansas Sampler” which is a reputable vendor or take your chances with EBay. All things considered, the $150 for the ball with all the signatures looks like a very reasonable price. Just my opinion and with the caveat that I might not be understanding what you want.

• @JayHawkFanToo My sister and her son living in Topeka would always go out and meet the plane when they came back from a road trip. Nephew always had a basketball with him and would usually get 3 or 4 autographs each time. Lot of work though. Like you said $150 not a bad deal.

• Ive been to two games at AFH, home games. You can stay after the game and line up outside the locker rooms. I got all the teams to autograph a KU basketball for the price of the ball. Even when Wiggins was on the team. That was especially cool. Getting Wiggs and JoJo, the #1and#3 picks in the draft in '14.

Its totally cool if no one can do this. Im just throwing it out there to see if anyone can hook me up. I don’t expect it at all.