Working live feed for tonights game
Rebroadcasts the ESPN3 feed with no need to install anything. Just DO NOT install any of the pop ups.
Wishawk last edited by Wishawk
To watch ESPN3 in the blackout area, you may download an extension for Firefox called Modify Headers,
And courtesy of Phog.net’s poster, GenerousGeorge http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=172&f=2487&t=11250787
Install the extension.
- Click the Firefox icon in the top left, then go to Add-ons
- Click the extensions tab if it’s not selected already
- Click on Headers in the Modify Headers box
- In the dropdown box, select Add
- Type X-Forwarded-For in the Header name box
- Type 188.8.131.52 [I AM USING 184.108.40.206 an Alaska IP address I found with google] (or any other IP from the non-blacked out area) in the Header value box
- Click the Add button
- Make sure that the new entry has a green dot next to it
- Hit OK and close out of the Add-ons manager tab
- Hit alt to bring up another menu at the top of your Firefox window
- Go to View > Toolbars > Add-ons bar
- Check that the icon for the Modify Headers extension is red and not gray (it should be at the bottom left of your window)
- If it’s gray, click the icon to start it
- Open up ESPN3 and you should be good to go!
And make sure you clear the cache too.
You may verify your own IP at http://www.geoiptool.com/
tundrahok last edited by
It works for ESPN, but Netflix doesn’t seem to buy it. I haven’t really tested it anywhere else.
Wishawk last edited by