This reminds me of a story

• This appeared today on Yahoo: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/opposing-fans-buying-40-0-t-shirts-poke-183149203--ncaab.html

If you don’t want to read it, some UK fans arrogantly printed up T-Shirts that said 40-0, based on Calipari’s assertion in May that they were shooting for perfection. Now that the shirts are obsolete, fans of UK rivals are buying them up quicker than they were selling to UK fans.

Here’s the story. When KU won it all in '88, I was standing in line for my championship t-shirt (which my son now wears proudly because the shirt shrunk), and I was talking to this man from Oklahoma who was a KU fan. He told me that Oklahoma had printed up thousands of OU national championship shirts, which after their loss, were selling for 1-2 bucks a piece. He and other KU fans in Oklahoma were buying them up and giving them to their friends there who were OU fans. Gotta love college sports, even the fools in Kentucky who are now profiting from their arrogance!