2026-2027 NFL Season
-
The chiefs offense looks back to the way it was 2022 and prior. The problem is the defense tonight also looked like chiefs from 2018-22 which pretty much score 30 plus or lose. Nice to see Thorton actually catching the deep balls, last season he dropped most of them. Worthy continues to be a drop machine. How about Travis Kelce? Dude looks like Kelce from 5 years ago. The offense is fun to watch again and they look they are having fun again. The last two years they looked like the Ben Aflleck smoking meme lol.
-
That was the most intense football game I've seen for a while. The offense was great. The defense struggled, but the Colts had a great gameplan. Hopefully the defense looks more like it did against Denver in their next game
-
@Jayhawk_69 ya it’s early in the season don’t want to be playing their best this early. I just feel like the team is having fun again. Which makes it funner to watch.
-
Cant believe Chargers are 0-2 while Raiders are 2-0
Tough break for Bears losing CW
-
Gotta give Kelce props! Did ya know that's Taylor's hubby?



-
@crimsonblu22 said in 2026-2027 NFL Season:
Gotta give Kelce props! Did ya know that's Taylor's hubby?



Whhhhhaaaat? First I’ve heard of it

-
@AsadZ said in 2026-2027 NFL Season:
Cant believe Chargers are 0-2 while Raiders are 2-0
Tough break for Bears losing CW
It’s kinda a weird look now because everyone was thinking he ruptured his achilles now they are thinking he has a strained hamstring. Which hamstring injuries are never fun and nagging but dude acted like he was on a farewell tour on cart lol.
-
Chiefs looked lint the chiefs of old again today not sure in a good way tho. Couldn’t get the run game going at all and struggled in short yardage situations. I still think it’s a complete blow out if they just take the 3 points in the second quarter. Someone needs to tell big Red, if it’s to take the lead it extend the lead take the points. Cost them one AFC title game already.
-
With any road game, the goal is to walk away with a win. Done.
I’d have preferred a much prettier win, as there were signs of regression in some areas, but oh well.
Take the win, hope to improve.
A few signs of concern though:
— weird defensive performance. Kind of a bend but don’t break approach. And they bent a lot!
— I heard Benson’s name called more than a few times: “And xxx just zipped around Benson.”
— I think the Dolphins gave up the most sacks before today. Not much pressure from our guys.
-
@rockchalkjayhawk said in 2026-2027 NFL Season:
With any road game, the goal is to walk away with a win. Done.
I’d have preferred a much prettier win, as there were signs of regression in some areas, but oh well.
Take the win, hope to improve.
A few signs of concern though:
— weird defensive performance. Kind of a bend but don’t break approach. And they bent a lot!
— I heard Benson’s name called more than a few times: “And xxx just zipped around Benson.”
— I think the Dolphins gave up the most sacks before today. Not much pressure from our guys.
I agree with Benson, makes a guy wonder what is the actual deal with Simmons. He seems to have potential to be a solid player but has played in just few games since drafted.
No pass rush was a huge issue last season and I don’t think they have sured up anything on that front yet. At this point FAU looks to be one of the worst first round picks in the last decade. If a guy wants to throw up look at the chiefs first round picks the last 5 years.
I’ll give Miami credit they had a solid game plan and it worked well much of the day. They’ll be good in a few years with the young talent they have.
I feel like a Spags defense always starts slow but gets going mid season. They do have a fair amount of fresh faces on that side of the ball. Time to find out if the chiefs or the raiders are pretenders next Sunday.
-
How did Dallas lose the game is beyond comprehension.
Some wild finishes yesterday.