KU Buckets
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    What KU Football Cannot Overcome.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved KU Football / Other NCAAF
    32 Posts 12 Posters 805 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • DanRD Offline
      DanR
      last edited by DanR

      Hangin' in there so far. 14-21... I missed the most of the first half except the last minute, but what I've seen so far, Marshall looks GREAT. Rock Chalk!

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • C Offline
        crimsonblu22
        last edited by

        17-21

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • W Offline
          wissox83
          last edited by

          Pretty pissed that my ESPN+ subscription doesn't work for this game.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • W Offline
            wissox83
            last edited by

            These greedy sons of mothers who run these networks are the worst leeches in society, and that's saying something.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • DanRD Offline
              DanR
              last edited by

              24-27 hanging in there. Running game is bad on both sides of the ball. BUT... Marshall is making some good passes.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • W Offline
                wissox83
                last edited by

                Got the game!

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • W Offline
                  wissox83
                  last edited by

                  I'd kick the FG since we need it anyways.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • W Offline
                    wissox83
                    last edited by

                    Game is now on ESPN.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • Kcmatt7K Offline
                      Kcmatt7
                      last edited by

                      Just glad they’re putting up a fight

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • W Offline
                        wissox83
                        last edited by

                        Wow, our defense is still uh, porous.

                        Kcmatt7K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • Kcmatt7K Offline
                          Kcmatt7 @wissox83
                          last edited by

                          @wissox83 said in What KU Football Cannot Overcome.:

                          Wow, our defense is still uh, porous.

                          I thought the D looked better so far this year, but man this was not the showing I was expecting

                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • kjayhawks2.0K Offline
                            kjayhawks2.0
                            last edited by

                            I thought the defense was decent til
                            Tonight. If they show a pulse we win

                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • Kcmatt7K Offline
                              Kcmatt7
                              last edited by

                              If there is one bright spot out of this Marshall may be figuring out the speed of the game. If the offense can get clicking we may win another game or two.

                              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • kjayhawks2.0K Offline
                                kjayhawks2.0
                                last edited by

                                I’ll add this after Willie Fritz wins in Manhattan. In 2011 I commented we should go get him. Instead we got Weis. He was a candidate when we hired a position coach named Beaty. LL is the best hire in the coaches since MM but we missed hardcore on this guy.

                                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • Kcmatt7K Offline
                                  Kcmatt7
                                  last edited by

                                  Wow. Should have 14 more. Such a Jayhawk football loss

                                  kjayhawks2.0K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • kjayhawks2.0K Offline
                                    kjayhawks2.0
                                    last edited by

                                    It’s like London all over again on offense inside 2 no points, inside the 7 no points. You can’t do that on the road against a good team. Is it. Bonus we didn’t wait til 2 minutes to go to piss it away??

                                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • kjayhawks2.0K Offline
                                      kjayhawks2.0 @Kcmatt7
                                      last edited by kjayhawks2.0

                                      @Kcmatt7 said in What KU Football Cannot Overcome.:

                                      Wow. Should have 14 more. Such a Jayhawk football loss

                                      At some point we just have to call a spade a spade, LL can’t win close games. I know this one looks a blow out on the final score but we gave that away just like we did against ASU. I have a feeling we will do just enough next week for us to think the streak may end. Honestly I think Missouri and Utah are a fair amount better than any team KSU has played. I think talent wise the teams are fairly even but the edge goes to them withQB experience and LL on the sidelines.

                                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • Jayhawk_69J Offline
                                        Jayhawk_69
                                        last edited by

                                        I'm sure our team is happy. They love finding ways to lose and they did it again.

                                        rockchalkjayhawkR 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • rockchalkjayhawkR Offline
                                          rockchalkjayhawk @Jayhawk_69
                                          last edited by

                                          @Jayhawk_69 said in What KU Football Cannot Overcome.:

                                          I'm sure our team is happy. They love finding ways to lose and they did it again.

                                          Constantly shooting themselves in the foot. Maddening.

                                          On the bright side, Marshall seems to be gaining momentum.

                                          Anybody recall that first replay review when the Utah receiver was literally bobbling the ball out of bounds but it was still a catch??

                                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • First post
                                            Last post