Don't find fault, find a remedy.--Henry Ford

• I love quotes, and I love this quote by Henry Ford perhaps more than any other.

“Don’t find fault, find a remedy.”

It says it all.

• @jaybate-1.0 My fav Ford quote is “Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re right.”

• One of Hank’s other, less famous quotes:

“What shade of black should we paint these stupid things?”

(That MAY not be a real quote…)

• @nuleafjhawk

I like your quote better. The original as presented in his autobiography is:

"Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black."

Other quotes from his autobiography include…

As long as we look to legislation to cure poverty or to abolish special privilege we are going to see poverty spread and special privilege grow." Which has proven to be very true.

**“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” **

"There is no disgrace in honest failure; there is disgrace in fearing to fail."

"Mediocrity is the worst enemy of prosperity." I will guess that this was directed to unions, who now encourage workers to be mediocrity or average at best and highly discourage them from better than average or superior performance.

• Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it.

–Henry Ford

🙂

• The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed. –Henry Ford