Remember When roles reversed ?

• Hey guys do you remember when just like last night only the roles were reversed?- - -I do, night mares. Good to be on he winning side.

I remember when like we played Nebraska or Oklahoma and we would get out ass handed to us on a platter time after time after time We would be down like 56-0 at the half and yet Osborne- - Switzer would leave his starters in- - run that score up all day long I remember Bosworth on the sidelines clowning around with his friends shoulder pads off and him and the boys firing what fans w did have left just trying to get under our skin.

I am so glad to see Lance and staff sit the starters in the 2nd half , nothing really to be gained , other then the chance of someone getting hurt and possibly our for length of time.-- One thing and Coach has mentioned this is – we are getting depth and it showed, our 2nd unit O-Line was respectable, Our RB’s did ok - -Morrison - - -Johnny-- - Stewart, were solid – - it was good to get them snaps. Ballard looks like a quality Back up GB- - with what he has showed against K/State last year , this game against Lindenwood I think not magic but solid. I would of like to see Marshall but understand , Coach said they want to manage his four game red shirt status.

Bottom line is we have turned this around. Sure not perfect last night but still decent. Not bad after the first like ten minutes of the first quarter. --Yes , True it was Lindenwood and we are going to have to play better against Illinois on the road BUT a few years back this game - -we would of been lucky to win by ten. - -It’s called progress- - - ROCK CHALK

• I remember when we whipped Nebraska. We were there.

• @Crimsonorblue22 said in Remember When roles reversed ?:

I remember when we whipped Nebraska. We were there.

Ya I do remember that year, we crushed them I think didn’t we score close to 73 points that game ?-- -I was eating up every second of that game.-- To bad we didn’t have more of them