Ya - - -lets do this, 1st day of spring ball

• Man I’m ready . Listened to Coach & Gildersleeve things that were asked Coach of course was ask about Jalen- – Coch kinda smirked a little and he said your gonna keep asking and then said Jalen was out there went through some drills like others but Coach was pleased. - -Talked about this was their most complete 8 weeks of like lifting and off season , was asked about Marshall and replied how these kids were still supposed to be in high School but was pleased, talked about continuity with the new Coaches kinda basic stuff but seemed pretty pleased and ready to go.

Gildersleeve was talking about usually during the 8 week off Season lifting and stuff he said it’s usually around the 6th week players get kinda like ok let’s get through this not really wanting to be thee kinda of tired of seeing Gildersleeve and such.

He said but I’m telling you I did not hear anything like that at all with these guys, he says I wear not one word until like the last day he said they were kinda squirley so i knew was gonna have to rein them in some.

He talked briefly about a couple of players saying Harry Stewart’s Calves were bigger then his thighs and his thighs were bigger then his waist – you get the gest - -Harry a big boy , could be a punishing back.

Then he said JaCobe Bryant had the best off Season since he has been here and maybe ot even physically but how he had bought into his diet and such

I’m ready - -Let’s go

• Well Farmer Jayhawk -looking like Cobe doing his thing again, stirring up the fan base , talking all his BS about him and Hunter teaming up at CU.

Running his mouth about how he is gonna get ALL he is worth -Would be a HUGE loss but he wants out then- -Get the hell out.

What have you heard Farmer / - Substance ? - -or CB just trolling trying to stir the people up ? -Like I said would be a Huge loss but – - if he does so be it ?- -what you think ?

• @jayballer67 lol Colorado is a hot mess.

• @dylans said in Ya - - -lets do this, 1st day of spring ball:

@jayballer67 lol Colorado is a hot mess.

ya it is. - -I dunno , talk about him going to CU so can improve skill from Sandes -I think Cobee just being an ass again , I’m thinking he probably DOES GO. —great you wanna go - -go. This kind of stuff like him just detracts from the team as a whole.–Cobee wants to ge that media attention --look at me

• @jayballer67 I thought he was getting interest from Alabama. Why would he transfer in conference to a team that won 4 games last year in the pac12? Half of Colorado’s players are transferring out because of the culture after last years mass exodus too. He may leave, but it seems more like an attention seeking move. Diva?

• @dylans said in Ya - - -lets do this, 1st day of spring ball:

@jayballer67 I thought he was getting interest from Alabama. Why would he transfer in conference to a team that won 4 games last year in the pac12? Half of Colorado’s players are transferring out because of the culture after last years mass exodus too. He may leave, but it seems more like an attention seeking move. Diva?

Hell I dunno, Just showed a tweet from him and showed his pic & then showed Hunters pic on the other side of the pic , and then he posted a couple of things about getting his— -gonna get it all -he just like hinting around he transferring and all signs with that pointing to CU. It’s making it’s rounds. Some other like sports site - -posting out Breaking news talking about CB possibly looking at transferring and having the CU decal and talking about him and Hunter making the best DB’s in the Nation – just BS - -he wants out-- -get the hell out - -it’s all about Money / NIL