Dam , KU losing another Football Coach

• Welp , KU losing another Coach from Coach L’s Staff. Guess that’s what happens when you have good Coach’s.- -Coach Fuchs , is leaving KU for the NFL , been on Coach L’s staff think it said for the last 5 years. So we have now lost three Coach’s from Leipold’s staff this off season-makes it rough, have lost Coach K. ( offensive coordinator ) - Coach Peterson ( Defensive Backs )- - -& now Coach Fuchs ( Offensive Line )

Before Coach Fuchs took over KU land had given up like 44 sacks in 9 games I think they said averaged like 4.4 sacks per game , worst stat of any School since they had started keeping track in the Big 12. -Fuchs takes over and Ku I think it said had given up 47 sacks ? – in 38 games for an average of 1.1- - hell of a job by him shoring up our O-Line protecting our QB and RB’s

Dam this hurts, hope these replacements we have hired do the job, makes it hard to keep kids committed when you lose Coach’s that recruited you to KU- -This is where Coach L steps up makes sure they know everything will be ok

• On a bright side, sign of a program on a rise, getting national attention.

• @AsadZ said in Dam , KU losing another Football Coach:

On a bright side, sign of a program on a rise, getting national attention.

Yes very true , I thought that myself. Just goes to show you it kind of goes with the territory. You have good programs then you will always have to put up with the risk of losing those Coach’s to better programs , higher paying programs. -Just got to have trust that Coach L will find that adequate replacement for him - but this one was a big hit to the gut as several others have mentioned on different sites.

Another way to look at it also is, a loss like this in the past like I said would of been a huge blow as not that many quality would of wanted to come to a program such as KU, but now that we have a vey competitive program there are other really good assistants that would have no problem joining the staff.–I’m sure we will be fine with the guidance from Coach L. - -ROCK CHALK

• This is the penalty for success unfortunately. It’s hard to keep a staff together with the job this group has collectively done.