OMG - Seriously /Book Richardson.

• Lmao , read from TOS that Book Richardson was at KU practice lol. What’s even funnier is some poster said they wished KU would hire him for our Basketball Staff - - - -UMMM - -What ? Hello -are you fricken nutts ? - -are you brain dead ?

You want Coach Self to add Richardson to our staff - -lol , a guy that just got out of prison back in October of 2019 for his involvement in Arizona’s case with this whole NCAA Scandal you want KU to hire Book ? - the guy that hasn’t had a Coaching job and has the TEN YEAR show cause ? -Are you fricken nuts ? - -Seriously I know you got to be joking, you couldn’t be serious, you had to be LMAO when you posted that.

I don’t think it would be a very good look & even a worse idea to hire Book Richardson to join our staff who’s case has just been settled by the IARP/NCAA & that is on Three years probation and under the microscope , KU hire Book ? , you don’t think they would be all up in KU’S A - - every step of the way , every day, every minute , every second of our Basketball program ? - -They would be like a pack of hyena’s looking for a fresh kill, just waiting for Richardson to screw up. -That has to be one of the funniest post I have seen OMG lol.

I know this poster couldn’t of been serious wanting Coach to hire Richardson - -maybe he was - - -but that’s not going to happen , I know Bill isn’t that thick/slow lol. ROCK CHALK