So , now time to talk KU /BYU -what ya think.

• Well now we open our Big 12 portion & 1st team up BYU. -The line is currently 9 1/2 with a over/under of 55.5.

I don’t know 9 1/2 seems a little high but I’m not solid on thinking that either so I’m being wishy/washy I know .Yes BYU went on the road got a nice win against Arkansas BUT they were just opportune fortunate i Guess. really actually just got out played. Big thing hurt Ark 14 penalties /turnovers. - We just got to play clean.

Let’s look at some things BYU has trouble running the ball at the present they averaged 0.9 yards per against Arkansas. They had one run of 45 yards - the rest of the game they rushed 30 times for 32 yards. Their QB not the best -completes 61 % of his passes - he went 13-25 for 177 yards against Arkansas - Arkansas put up I believe they said 481 yards of offense We talked about if KU could defensively could even reduce or improve by a touchdown could very easily mean a couple of more wins. - -So yes at the present Ku looks to have improved some. Like I said earlier and have now seen other people say the same : - Ku Defense looks More Athletic - -more speed, & more physical.

Right now KU is ranked 2nd in the Big 12 in total defense - - - 5th in the Country in TFL’S - -they have cut down opponents rushing avg -we have went from opponents averaging 5 yards per carry to 3.9- -Defense is getting better

On offense we are averaging over 500 yards per game on offense , w rank 4th Nationally in 3rd down conversions & Jalen is completing 75 % of his passes. - over 500 yards through the air in two games. I think we are getting things turned around.

I just think that BYU does not want to ty and get in a track meet with us - -trying to outscore us. - I think they have to play a really good clean game and force us to turn it over to win. Been hearing the guys who make picks and lines saying Ku is much better -man still have a hard time when I hear that lol.

Well guess I’m taking our boys -I think like 41-21 - so ya that makes me take the over too - -so let’s go guys. Make it happen, gonna be jumpin in the Booth. Let’s do this - -ROCK CHALK

• This is a very intriguing match up IMO. One of these teams could very well be a contender in this conference and one is most definitely a pretender. BYU pulled a huge win last week in Fayetteville. But I’m not sold on their offense at this point Arkansas had nearly double the total yards last week but 2 costly turnovers sealed their fate. But I’m also not sold on KUs defense. Nevada judging off of both last season and early this season, lit up the score board by their standards. I do think the defense has a chance to be better than last season which averaged letting up 35.5 points per game which was good for dead last in the conference. We currently averaging letting up just over 21 ppg but the competition has not been good. I personally will be shocked if we let up less than 30 by seasons end. To me it’s question mark vs question mark when they have the football. When we have the football I believe we have the edge. I think JD and Neal will have big games once again to give us a solid chance couple that with playing at home. I’ll take the good guys 42- 34 as long as we clean up the penalties and jump on the ball when it’s in the carpet.