KU football adds seven transfers, including Topeka's Ky Thomas

• I am feeling good about our football program.

• This is real progress. I keep saying we’re going to make it to a bowl game in 2 years, and i think I may be selling them short.

• @AsadZ said in KU football adds seven transfers, including Topeka's Ky Thomas:

I am feeling good about our football program.

I’m feeling pretty darn good myself. It’s been a long time coming but I think we finally have ourselves a staff that is gonna get this thing straightend out. Now as I know what happened with Les (the mad Hatter ) and the cause of him no longer here , he DID get things started for us. ONE he hit the high school kids and hit em hard , staying away from Juco’s. He started getting better talented kids here maybe not a lot but they were more talented , and for that I’m grateful.

Now Coach has really gotten after it , we seen real progress on the field and give him a year with the team - - give him spring football - -I am excited for fall and the Season. Now I’m not going to just be insane and predict major things this Season , just want to see continued progress if we could win 3-4 games this year - - THAT’S PROGRESS. - -he has done really well in the portal and the other players he is getting I feel can really help. - -we are close to getting our full allotment of players , our redshirt and walkon programs are getting bigger all good things.

Start showing results on the filed and THEN fix that dang ol stadium get on the same kind of level with other Big 12, give recruits something to be proud of. !st class facilities a really good solid Coach and here we come. were done being the doormat of the league be competitive. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY