Wilt and Ed Sullivan...

• I ran into this video of Wilt on the Ed Sullivan show quite by accident…

Interesting that Wilt only has just one short sentence and a thank you at the end; oh how shows have changed. BTW, was Wilt that tall or Ed that short?

• @JayHawkFanToo wow, that was really cool! Thanks for sharing! I haven’t seen his movie yet, need to.

• @Crimsonorblue22 I saw the movie when it premiered in Lawrence and was not impressed. The perspective seemed to be not favorable to Phog Allen or Naismith for that matter. All the game scenes were poorly recreated when they could have used original footage, but I guess a rift with Chamberlain’s family (and maybe KU???) nixed that. Wesley was pretty good. Also they had long commercials for the director’s other projects that look like amateurish movies a grade school kid would make and seemed longer than the actual movie. in short, the concept was good but the implementation poor.

I might watch the movie again if it comes to free TV or cable but, and as much as I like all KU-basketball related things, I would not pay money to see it a second time. Just my opinion and probably others think differently.

P.S. The above was posted to the old form but it was probably done post-transfer.

P.P.S. I like the preview feature 🙂